IT outsourcing services include:
- Full cycle of software development
- Modernization of outdated software and cloud migration
- Technical support for users and IT infrastructure
- QA and software testing
- Project teams
Outsourcing of developers and programmers addresses most of the challenges that companies face in the current market. Outsourcing of IT functions allows business to keep up with the pace of technological development and increase it’s efficiency.
Why is it profitable to outsource development tasks to a provider?
- Digital leaders in any industry earn up to 1.8 times more profit than outsiders.
- 63% of companies expect competition to increase due to new players actively implementing advanced technologies and providing advanced IT infrastructure.
- By 2025, 80% of companies' revenues will be driven by digital innovation.
- 75% of organizations find it difficult to keep up with the pace of technological development due to lack of access to the necessary competencies and IT infrastructure development in line with business needs.
- Own up-to-date database of specialists
- Ability to quickly involve experts from different IT fields in the work
- Extensive experience in software development and user support
- Strong management team, which will undertake the maximum of administrative work on the project
- Payment for results