Business Continuity Policy
Business Continuity Policy provides a set-up under which ANCOR meets the business continuity requirements of its customers and partners. Implementation of Business Continuity Management System is the basis for fulfilling these requirements. Business continuity management is introduced in the organization to ensure stability of delivery of key services in case of any interruption or disruption of its operations.
Organization’s business continuity policy ensures business continuity by:
- implementation and maintenance of the Business Continuity Management System;
- identification of key services and related critical activities, processes and resources;
- risk assessment and impact analysis of key services, related critical activities, processes and resources;
- identification and implementation of risk mitigation strategy to reduce the impact of interruptions and disruptions on key services;
- development and implementation of plans to ensure the continuity of key services at a minimum acceptable level following interruption and/or disruption of the business;
- management of business continuity plan activation;
- regular review and testing of business continuity plans during trainings and their update as necessary;
- assurance of management confidence that the system is working in line with the best practices and modern business continuity developments.
Benefits of Business Continuity Management SystemBusiness Continuity Policy introduces the Business Continuity Management System in ANCOR that will allow to:
- deliver key services to ANCOR clients during the periods of interruption of operations and/or business disruption;
- make the best use of personnel and other resources during the periods of interruption of operations and/or business disruption;
- reduce the period of interruption and/or disruption of the organization’s activities;
- resume operations after a period of interruption/disruption in a more productive and effective manner;
- introduce modern management techniques;
- enhance ANCOR’s infrastructural sustainability to reduce the risk of interruption/disruption of operations;
- reduce the impact of industrial and financial interruptions/disruptions.