An employee payroll service is a full or partial transfer of payroll accounting and payroll-related reporting to a specialized accounting provider.
Structure of outsourced payroll solutions:
Calculation of salaries, compensations and other expenses
Calculation of accruals and deductions of any type
Calculation of taxes, insurance fees, state subsidies
Payment of person income tax, contributions to the Pension Fund of the Russian Federation and Social Insurance Fund
Preparation of payslips and certificates for personnel
Submission of reports of all types at the end of the reporting period to the statistical, tax authorities and employment centers
Participation in communication with regulatory authorities in case of addressed claims
Consulting and legal support
We will make an integration with your accounting systems or offer one of our own solutions with settings specifically designed for your business processes.
Cost of outsourcing payroll:
Outsourced payroll costs are calculated based on the following factors:
Number of employees, legal entities and separate subdivisions
Frequency of salaries and advance payments
Composition of social package
When is it relevant to outsource payroll?
- There is a need to reduce the cost of accounting
- Lack of own resources to calculate and accrue advances and salaries to employees
- Lack of knowledge on the correct submission of reports to the authorities, as well as on the calculation and payment of payroll taxes
- Lack of resources to keep track of the latest changes in the labor legislation
Why do people trust us?
- Safety of employee’s personal data is built in accordance with the requirements of the international standard ISO/IEC 27001
- 25+ years of providing professional services in payroll, personnel administration and accounting
- 5+ years of experience in payroll accounting of our employees
- Financial responsibility for the process
- Individual approach to task solutions
- Experience in servicing companies of any size from various sectors of the economy