We may provide this service both on the conveyor line, manually or with other equipment provided by the customer, according to its given instruction.
We are all aware of the features of the process and use a special system of marking control to make sure that the sticker is placed evenly, does not cover any information, is not overlapped, placed without air and wrinkles.
- Our own up-to date database of specialists, the ability to rotate experienced executors from different venues to implement the best practices
- Work experience with warehouses of B to A+ classes, WMS systems (SAP, Oracle, etc.)
- Our own mentoring and training program for new employees
- A matrix system for assessing professional excellence
- Responsibility for the result and timing
- Allows the client to transfer some of the warehouse operations to the supplier’s management to focus on the core tasks
- Ensures that a certain amount of work is done within the agreed time frame
- Improve the quality of works in terms of cost/timing/safety
- Optimize costs and redistribute expenses