Код вакансии: 61b85514a355ac0011d0bb93
Expectations of the candidate:
- 5 years or more of medical / clinical / regulatory / PV experience in pharma industry
- Familiarity with industry standards, codes and relevant legislation, including regulatory requirements and standards.
- Knowledge of general medicine and some specialty area, pharmacology and clinical development.
- High level of professionalism, ability and willingness to work effectively with multiple products, projects and partners in crossfunctional team setting.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Fluent in Estonian and English.
- Advanced literacy on Microsoft Office applications
- Readiness for traveling on business purposes.
- Supporting Swixx and its Partners' medical activities and providing medical insight to marketing and business development.
- Develop and implement medical strategy plan in the territory as agreed with Partners
- Providing medical leadership, insight and strategy to Swixx and its Partners' medical and crossfunctional teams on local and international level.
- Supporting cross-functional teams to ensure patient-focused activities at all times, including timely responses to specific internal and external requests to discuss specific situations and challenges and provide medical affairs support to all stakeholders.
- Provide medical strategic recommendation for pipeline and life cycle management programs.
- Provide medical review of Investigator Sponsored Research proposals and synopsis before
submission according to instructions from Swixx or its Partners'.
- Developing country medical plans in alignment with global medical strategy.
- Ensures that country medical affairs develop and continuously maintains the highest scientific and medical expertise in all relevant diseases and products and is acknowledged both internally and externally
- Acting as country medical information function, ensure timely response to medical information inquiries, collection and processing of requests in line with local regulatory requirements and Swixx and its Partners' procedures.
- Timely reporting of suspected adverse drug reactions or product quality complaints to Swixx PV / Quality Manager and to concerned Partner according to SDEA / Quality Agreement
- Defining the country medical resource needs and providing input for medical budget planning, resource allocation and budget management.
- Work in a dynamic multinational environment.
- Competitive salary
- Development opportunities.