FP&A (finance planning and analysis) Analyst
- Responsible for the preparation of the annual budget, as well as rolling forecast (at least two times per year) for the specific area allocated (product level, country, etc.);
- Analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, expenses, and capital expenditures;
- Monitor performance by country/product, etc., highlighting trends and analyzing causes of unexpected variance;
- Make suggestions for continued development of Budgeting, Financial Forecasting, Modeling tools, etc.;
- Prepare ad-Hoc Reporting and Analysis;
- Develop financial models and analyses to support strategic initiatives;
- Analyze complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to management for decision making purposes;
- Support Finance Manager/Finance Director/FP&A Manager with the preparation of presentations for Board of Directors and Senior Management Team;
- Any other duties or projects as requested by the Direct Supervisor.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance;
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar position (Business Planning, Controlling, Financial Planning, etc.);
- Fluent in English; articulate with good verbal and written communication skills;
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills;
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision, highly organized;
- Self-motivated, ability to work both independently and in a team;
- Capable of explaining financial models to staff from both Finance function and outside Finance function;
- Ability to prioritize, organize and manage multiple tasks to tight the deadlines.
- Highly supportive team;
- Health insurance;
- Salary from 2800-3636 gross;
- Annual bonus.
Only selected candidates will be informed. Confidentiality is guaranteed.