Director of Food and Beverages
- Developing and Maintaining Food and Beverage Goals
- Sets expectations and holds food and beverage leadership team accountable for demonstrating desired service behaviors.
- Makes recommendations for CAPEX funding of food and beverage equipment and renovations in accordance with property business strategy.
- Works with food and beverage leadership team to determine areas of concern and develops strategies to improve the department’s financial performance.
- Developing and Maintaining Budgets
- Develops and manages Food and Beverage budget. Focuses on maintaining profit margins without compromising guest or employee satisfaction.
- Leading F&B Team and Managing HR Activities
- Utilizes interpersonal and communication skills to lead, influence, and encourage others; advocates sound financial/business decision making; demonstrates honesty/integrity; leads by example.
- Achieves and exceeds goals including performance goals, budget goals, team goals, etc
Develops means to improve profit, includin
Minimum 5 years’ experience in similar role (premium and luxury hotels & resorts experience preferred)
Excellent knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services; financial and business acumen
Proficiency in English, and Russian
Excellent interpersonal and communications skills, an organized team builder with an eye for detail, and commitment to doing everything you can to get it right first time for our guests and colleagues
Highly organized, result oriented with the ability to be flexible with hours, days off, assignments and additional duties