Код вакансии: 63f33a8ab1f9810012ca0e76
Supply Chain Manager
- Responsible for all physical distribution activities typically including order processing, inventory control, warehousing, transportation, fleet operations as well as planningManage, train and coach the logistics team, set the objectives and development plan for employees and ensures key reports have a successor.
- Manage and coordinate demand and supply planning process.
- Leads safety program and drives continuous improvement.
- Ensures operational compliance with standards, policies and procedures.
- Establishes and maintains clear communication with contacts across business; fosters close relationships with key vendors/suppliers & Ecolab stakeholders. Avoids and resolves service issues relating to logistics. Collaborates on network design/ KPI initiatives.
- Analyzes and reports data to identify opportunities to achieve established objectives. Advises management on logistics innovations that will improve performance and make logistics a competitive advantage.
- Meets or exceeds measured standards, i.e. improves cost and service performance through Logistics activities that include aspects of inventory control, service levels, warehousing, warehouse space, transportation, logistics planning, delivery execution.
- 4+ years of demonstrated leadership experience with direct Customer/Supplier, Logistics Operations, Transportation, Product Supply and/or Customer Service Demand planning experience
- People management & leadership experience
- Fluent English language skills (written and spoken)
- Confident user knowledge of MS Office
- Strong interpersonal and negotiating skills with internal stakeholders and external customers
- Timely and effective decision maker
- Project Management experience