Sales and Business Development Manager FIRE
Purpose: Responsibility for development sales in Fire Alarm System (FAS) in Central Asian region. Sustainably grow business above market focusing on large Distributor and System Integrators accounts and their needs and achieve sales budget in Fire Alarm System (FAS). Support in developing channel strategy and ensure implementation.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Increase sales in FAS market with existing Distributor and System Integrators accounts.
- Increase sales in FAS market by creating demand and project leads through business development and early involvement with large end-users and major influencer groups.
- Increasing share of wallet in FAS market by developing potential new Distributor and System Integrators.
- Responsible for turnover in FIRE business in the Central Asia region.
- Generate, follow-up and win project leads in country and Central Asian region.
- Conduct regular customer visits and establish close relationships and support their needs.
- Actively get involved in tender specification of large projects, drive specification of Bosch FAS and convert these tenders into leads.
- Present, discuss, adjust and follow-up on technical and commercial solutions with the end-user and all relevant parties.
- Ensure and achieve with large end-users that Bosch FAS is preferred supplier and that Bosch FAS products are specified as preferred solution.
- Identify, visit regularly and win the main decision makers within a FAS market.
What distinguishes you:At least 5 years of experience as Business Development or Key Account or Sales Department on Fire Alarm Systems (FAS) market in Central Asia region.
Independent in conducting commercial presentations.
High sales skills.
Ability to conduct business talks and negotiations with existing Sales Channels.
Readiness for business trips.
Strong goal and target orientation.
Experience in working on the B2B market.
Ability to analyze project documentation.
CRM system support will be an added advantage.
Openness and ease of making contacts / leads.
Independence in acting and implementing own ideas in line with the company's strategy.
Higher technical education.
Driving license, category B.
English language at B2 level
Our Benefits: 28 days paid annual leave
Additional health insurance after probation period
Mobile calls compensation
Flexible working time
Possibility of home office
Employee discounts for company products and services.