- Алматы, Астана
Sales manager in Energy Sector
Company - European company, operates in the field of pumping equipment.
Location - Kazakhstan, preferred city: Astana, Almaty.
Purpose of the job - be responsible for the coordination and functional management of the sales activity needs of the Company's CIS customers in order to meet the objectives of the company's overall business plans and strategies.
Your main tasks and responsibilities:
- Acting as main contact for all sales related activities in the territory.
- Support the management with the development plan and support the establishment of annual sales budgets, timely monthly RFCs and Company’s sales objectives.
- Responsibility for coordinating the specific objectives of the Sales Plan with regards to the assigned functional area, liaising with relevant departments of the company.
- Ensure that effective client contact, relationship building and management processes are in place to positively influence the client and create a pre-disposition to view company as the preferred source of supply.
- Maintain knowledge of market and industry trends, competitors and leading customer strategies.
- Review enquiry documents and support overall tender process.
- In case of Purchase Orders, ensure that handover meetings and documentation are effective and result in a smooth transition.
- Maintain SalesForce.
- Attendance of sales meetings, ensuring that all relevant information from assigned area are available to the Management as required.
To succeed in this role, you will need:
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant engineering discipline (rotating equipment) or similar.
- Relevant extensive sales experience within the CIS area.
- Relevant experience within related Energy (O&G, Power, Renewables) industry (OEM preferably although not essential) and with a strong knowledge about centrifugal pump or rotating equipment industry of minimum 5+ years.
- Experience of implementing sales strategy of minimum 5+ years.
- Fluent Russian.
- Fluent English.
- Communication skills & negotiating skills.
- Commercial acumen.
- Ability to act independently.
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to change.
- Experience with Salesforce or similar CRM tools. Reasonable knowledge of MS Office suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel & analytical tools).