• Review and agree brand objectives and prepare volume, value and margin forecasts, support and TTS budgets as input to the Annual Plan and Contract respectively.
• Achieve agreed Annual Contract brand volumes, underlying volume growth, Trading Contribution and market shares.
• Lead the process of brand development in line with Category strategies.
• Develop Company-wide deep understanding of market dynamics and consumers, with help/support from the MR Department and third-party MR agencies.
• Develop distinct advertising employing Unilever prescribed systems and procedures.
• Ensure that Category/Brand media plans are in place and adhered to.
• Train and develop subordinates in order to raise their skills, competencies and potential for future progress.
• Lead the process of deploying innovations on time in full in the marketplace in line with the Brand Vision Plan
• Develop activation plan to meet JTBD through activation team
• Propose, control and reconcile Support Budgets.
• Ensure that
Требования к опыту:
University degree and preferably MBA in Marketing discipline
• Preferably, having minimum 3-5 years Brand Manager experience in FMCG sector
• Excellent command of both written and spoken English fluently, additional languages welcomed
• Team player; needs to develop good relationships with 3rd parties and agencies.
• Needs to have good interpersonal & influencing skills
• Strong analytical and conceptual skills
• The ambitious position holder should be self-initiative and needs to have passion
• Dynamic professional with strong communication skills
• A visionary marketing professional with a strong and authentic business sense and the real desire to achieve targets
• Hard-working professional, being able to work under pressure, with high frustration tolerance
• The ability to successfully carry out multiple tasks simultaneously